Thursday, October 06, 2011

Miss you Steve Jobs !

Everyone is missing Steve Jobs...read what some of them are saying:

President Barack Obama: “among the greatest of American innovators -- brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it.By building one of the planet’s most successful companies from his garage, he exemplified the spirit of American ingenuity. The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve’s success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented.” 

Google’s Sergey Brin:  “From the earliest days of Google, whenever Larry and I sought inspiration for vision and leadership, we needed to look no farther than Cupertino. Steve, your passion for excellence is felt by anyone who has ever touched an Apple product (including the macbook I am writing this on right now). And I have witnessed it in person the few times we have met.”

Mark Zuckerberg: “Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you.

Bill Gates: “the world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives. For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honour. I will miss Steve immensely.”

Apple Website: “Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being.”

_______________________

I can only say in my way: The LION joins iCloud....but he will always be in SYNC with us....forever. Rest in peace Steve Jobs...I say good bye to you but I am still surrounded by you - writing on my iPhone, with the Mac in front of me , and my iPod on the bedside.. !

No comments: