Saturday, March 31, 2007

A year that was ....





The first year at at IIM Ahmedabad (or WIMWI, as we lovingly call it is about to end, and the progression from the least form of life on campus i.e. fachchadom to to the highest form i.e. tuchchadom is almost on the anvil !

If I look back at the last one year spend at WIMWI, the journey has been full of learnings’. Every single day made incremental additions to my wisdom, knowledge and skills, but lacked terribly in the number of hours it had. I still get surprised when I think how it happened because the last year has been full of days packed with assignments and cases, when the workload for every next day felt impossible and the number of hours in a day never added to twenty-four! But then this is how it has been designed to be, every minute spent in the classes and every day at the campus is compressed with learnings’. I feel proud to say the kind of support we get from the faculty and the collective learning we experience with the peers is indeed commendable, and makes the stay at campus more valuable and enjoyable. I find myself substantially enriched in the last one year, and surprisingly the best is yet to come in this journey towards intellect!

No comments: